Meteor - Returned

  • To: "UKHA Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Meteor - Returned
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:26:59 +0100

Hey IT WORKS!!!!!

Everyone including me were having great trouble remembering my home phone
number since changing to NTL, so yesterday I asked NTL to change it and
while they were at it check to make sure I had CID actually activated (I do
pay for it) and guess what? it was not activated!!! so much for paying for
service!

Anyway, got home tonight, worked out my new number (by phoning someone and
asking them to dial 1471!!!!) and sure enough when I dialled home the
Meteor
displayed my mobile number! yippee!!

So to clarify, Meteor's do work on NTL lines, well in Rushden, Northants
they do.

Thanks for the help people.

Now, did I tell you my wheel mouse does not wheel?.............

B.