From:
Lorraine [mailto:lorraine.hsu@m...]

Sent: 22 October 2001 13:56
To:
Pedro de Oliveira

Subject: X-Pilot

Dear Mr. Oliveira,

Tks for your prompt reply.

Our sample quotation is as below for your reference. If you want to purchase one, we will issue you the PI later.

Item 1: X-Pilot, description:   SA-1000, 32MB Flash ROM, 64MB
SDRAM, 10.4" TFT with Touch Screen, Magnesium Alloy Housing, USD950.00,

Item 2: Cradle  USB x 4, PS/2 x 2, DC-In x 1, Data Synchronization port x 1,
USD 60.00

Item3 : 8 cell battery, USD100.00

Item 4: Wireless Lan card. 802.11b Wireless LAN card, USD100.00

Item5: Wireless Lan Access Point, 802.11b Wireless LAN Access Point,
USD190.00

Item6: compact flash card (32M) with PCMCIA adaptor: USD 32.00

Shipping cost is USD 110.00 (including item 1,2,3,4,5)

Lorraine

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor