RE: Re: [Help!!!!] Local Logon Problem

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [Help!!!!] Local Logon Problem
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:32:44 +0100

Well,

It's now in the group archives in case anyone ever needs it..
As a footnote, you can use axactly the same method if the scsi
controller is different between two boxes and you get an inaccessible
boot device error,

Or even, when the boot.ini is changed, and you can't boot NT.
Installing a Secondary NT install to a different location on the disk is
a real multi-purpose technique :)

That being said, finding out the solution was a really easy one other
than the path of pain and angst is always a relief!

Ian.