RSC WebPAD

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RSC WebPAD
  • From: pmiller@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:13:15 +0200

email about the webPad follows, bloody expensive but nice..

Hi Paul,

thank you for your e-mail. It was also nice talking to you yesterday about
our WebPAD.
As information about the company I have adhered a document describing us
and
our services.
Below is an offer to you and terms for it. I have as well enclosed brief
technical descriptions and pictures of the WebPADs.

Item
WebPAD? with wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b) communication solution with
10,4"
screen          1500 US$/pcs
WebPAD? with wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b) communication solution with
8,4"
screen          1450 US$/pcs

(The above prices are excluding VAT)
The above pricing is given for complete kit, which includes:

·          The Web tablet with Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b) card
·          WLAN Access Point (for bridging between LAN and radio)
·          Cradle for drop-in charging
·          AC adapters and cables for tablet and Access Point
·          User manual in English

If you do not want a WLAN Access Point, 200 US$ shall be deducted from the
above prices.

In the order, you must specify the requested number, the requested screen
size and if a WLAN Access Point shall be included or not.

Availability

RSC will deliver WebPAD?s 10 weeks after the RSC order confirmation of your
order.

Validity

The offer is valid until the 28:th of October 2001.

TERMS OF DELIVERY

We will charge you for the delivery of the WebPAD by post from Stockholm to
you your residence town plus charge you for the post office service charge.

TERMS OF PAYMENT

RSC´s payment term is cash on delivery, i.e. we send the WebPAD by post and
you pay the WebPAD cost and delivery cost when you collect it.

WARRANTY

Our warranty policy is 1 year limited warranty.
You are requested to ship the defective machine to us for
repairing/replacement. After defective units are fixed, RSC will send them
back to you. Delivery charge is to be paid by sender.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards

/Henrik Björnek
Director Sales and Marketing
RSC Technology
http://www.rsc.se
Propellervägen 8b
SE-183 62 Täby, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 756 39 78
GSM: +46 70 622 07 13
Fax: +46 756 46 14
e-mail: henrik.bjornek@xxxxxxx

Important.
This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may
be confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to
you in error you should take no action based on it, nor should
you copy or show it to anyone; please inform the sender
immediately.

(See attached file: RSC background-customer letter 2001-04.doc)(See
attached file: RSC WebPAD Lisbon 2L.doc)(See attached file: RSC WebPAD
Lisbon 2S.doc)(See attached file: WebPAL1.2.jpg)(See attached file:
WebPAL2.3 small.jpg)