RE: I said I wouldn't...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: I said I wouldn't...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 01:19:11 +0100

I'm glad someone actually *KNOWS* about how these work!

My VAIO has two fairly thick bundles of minutely thin wires heading off
from
the board and they were so fragile looking that I was terrified I was going
to snap them...

....I was soo glad when the screen came up again after I upgraded the HD in
it a while ago!

Phil