RE: I said I wouldn't...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: I said I wouldn't...
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:02:20 +0100

I have here an nView Viewframe Spectra (Whatever that is!).  This sits on
an
OHP to project a VGA video image onto a screen.  When switched off the LCD
part is virtually transparent allowing the OHP to be used for slides as
well.

So the principle at least works.  The quality, however....  This one I have
yet to try, maybe this week?  A number of years ago I went to a
presentation
at a supplier's place and they were using this sort of thing.  To be
honest,
it looked dim and washed out, even in a darkened room that was so dark that
it was impossible to take notes!

Regards,

Jon
http://www.whiten.co.uk/