RE: Logitech Cordless Mouse

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Logitech Cordless Mouse
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 00:06:57 +0100

No the KB has a PS2 connector but the mouse connector is a USB with a PS2
adaptor on it! why! I do not see the point of connecting to USB when you
have PS2 sockets on the mobo.

OK you can plug the mouse into the kb and plug that into the front of some
of the PC cases but once again whet is the point the PS2 sockets are still
there and no use for anything else?

I just sent a new post at the same time as this was delivered!

Thanks anyway Kenneth,

B.

I am