RE: PC Answer Phone Software

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: PC Answer Phone Software
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:24:21 +0100

TalkWorks PRO 3.0                         Symantec Corporation
Release Notes                                        July 1999

The following information reflects recent changes made to the
product. We recommend you review this document before you
install and use TalkWorks.

Thats what it says in the readme, but, I have never even installed it...

DesG