RE: I said I wouldn't...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: I said I wouldn't...
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:34:36 +0100

The beam of light to project a moving image is a very tight focused
beam, passed through an LCD panel about an inch square to a very high
quality lens to focus on a screen.

An overhead projector is a magnified view of a broad beam of light that
is compressed by a lens, flipped, magnified in another lens then beamed
to the screen.

Overhead projector =3D =A3400 - LCD projector =A31000 and upwards - CRT
projector =3D =A34500 an upwards. Most of the cost is in the lens and to a
degree the electronics.

Although similar in principal they are in fact very different systems,
sorry if that's bad news but I would say that this would be nigh on
impossible to achieve.

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20