Re: OT: "Gissa a Job!" & Location

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT: "Gissa a Job!" & Location
  • From: Ian Oliver <ioliver.lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:53:35 +0100

In article <054301c158a8$c2f6f8c0$0200a8c0@xxxxxxx>, Justin
wrote:
> On a similar note. If you had to choose your own heart surgeon by
looking at
> CV's would your choice be based on qualifications, experience, track
record
> or grammar and spelling?

Sloppy is as sloppy does.  I regularly fluff things when typing quickly,
but
given the importance of a good CV not only should someone check it
themselves
but they should get someone else to look over it.

I don't want sloppy programmers or sloppy hardware engineers - it's just
too
much hassle maintaining what they produce.

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire