RE: Meteor

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Meteor
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:41:48 +0100

A sensible suggestion from the Harris household, I just thought you lot
might have come across something not mentioned.

IIRC the Pronto was working on an expansion card originally but not on the
more expensive card? something like that.

That cheap PII 266 now has W2K on it and nothing else so I could try that
tomorrow.

BTW when I built the mentioned PII 266 I shut it down and left it on a
table
but then I could not get my "going to bed" routine to work after
only just
getting it to work after fitting the DDAR's I thought here we go again then
remembered this PC so I unplugged it from the mains and hey presto all
working again!

Out of interest why do some things give out enough interference to bugger
X10 whereas other kit does not? is it because some kit is not made very
well
or other kit made very well?

Always been scared of anything with Dell written on it!

Thanks Phil.

B.

LED but

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/