RE: SBC's WAS: Re: Re: Small.... call that small... look at this!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SBC's WAS: Re: Re: Small.... call that small... look at this!
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:04:08 +0100

Hi Stuart,

I paid around £230 for mine but check out this link as they have some
end of line specials. Really good prices. Make sure you get one with
the LCD interface and Ethernet. Pity I am moving house as I am tempted
to buy the P233 one. Maybe once I move they may still have a few left
and I have some money left ???? :o(

http://www.dpie.com/specials/index.html

Regards
Dave...