Re: DVD Ripping

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: DVD Ripping
  • From: "Jon Bhargava" <jonathan.bhargava@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 00:45:31 +0100

Hi All

Just been following Pedro's instructions on how to rip DVDs & it all
went
fine apart from one thing - only the 1st .vob seems to have been converted
to an .avi by flaskmpeg.

I couldn't find an option to do the whole shabang in one!!
Guess I'm missing something pretty obvious:)

Please help

Cheers

Jon Bhargava