RE: [ukha_d] £250 ePods shipped

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] £250 ePods shipped
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:55:48 +0100

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. An ePOD witha non-functioning PCMCIA
slot is going to become redundant very quickly IMHO. I have no idea how
easy
it is to fix, but I would not take the risk. If you could not fix it then
it
would be almost completely useless as you could not connect to your LAN or
the internet as all working modems and network cards (wired and wireless)
use the PCMCIA slot. Effectively it would be a large, basic PDA.

Regards

Graham