RE: OT: where to hire smoke generator

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: where to hire smoke generator
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:06:11 +0100

Thanks for this Paul. The DIY conversion of fog machine to low level fog
seems like a decent idea. Presumably I could then use your machine and the
cost is just that of the dry ice (plus polystyrene box). At least this way
would have no safety concerns and I could control the amount of smoke
easily.

Graham

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx