Re: iphomenet.com - any good ?

This looks like the same kit I saw at  the Network show at the NEC earlier
this year, A few problems was all their gear only supported Composite video
(at that time anyway). AND they are VERY expensive, we are talking 4
figures
here for Video switcher included.

The same equipment as KAT5 *except ONLY composite was >£200.

Upsides are they do have very neat Mini rack panels, and they have a video
switcher with IR return, albeit composite.

D.

> Hi
>
> In my search for av distribution I have come across iphomenet.com,
based
in
> Birmingham.
>
> Has anyone used their devices ? Do they work ? How much are they ?
>
> I am looking for av distribution via cat5 (I know about kat5.tv, but
that
is