Re: Location.

To add another Scottish location to the list, I'm in Perthshire about
half way between Perth and Dundee (and work in Dundee).  It's a rural
cottage with "lots of potential" - i.e. in need of a lot of work
:-)

David P.

>Sorry Dave, I'm in North Ayrshire not far enough North, although I do
go
>to Edzell on occasion.
>
>K.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

Senior R & D programmer    There are three kinds of people in the world
-
Visual Sciences Ltd.        those who can count, and those who can't...