Re: [OT] Watxhdog - world Cup

On 13/10/01 at 22:09 Quinten Uijldert wrote:

>Sorry group, it's a bit personal, but it did say OT in the subject ;)
>
>That must be all new development. Much has changed in 5 years time. Is
that
>near the prison?

Oh no the secret's out... I'm in the prison ;-)

>Yes. It's somewhat clinched between the Gordiaan and Lelycentre in the
>'old' town.

Nice cheese shop in the Lelycentre.. and the veg shop is good too..

>Will certainly take you up on that one :D

no probs... at least i get to talk HA with someone :-)

>Almere is where I lived last (in Buiten) and I really liked it there
>(because I like all things new :) ), but I think you are right, ever
since

Almere Haven looks 'nice' but I bet it's noisy

>they discovered that there is lots of money to be made by building (if
you
>can call that) new houses everywhere, they appear all over the place.

and such odd shapes and angles! There are quite a few houses near us that
look like they've already sunk into the sea!!! :-)

>Do you work in Lelystad as well? Or do you commute just like the rest
of
>Flevoland into Amsterdam?

I do the daily trek to Amsterdam...Monday (i think) last week it took 3
hours!!!!

Andy

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998

There's no accounting for peoples tastes.  Mine included!