Re: Homevision Relay boards ... Interested?

No, my original thoughts were that the outputs being momentary and HV
changing them in a sequential manner would not allow you to set and hold a
binary code on the four address outputs.

Another way to get some extra relay outputs would be to use two of the
Vellerman kits from Craplins. One is an I/R receiver K6711 the other is a
relay board with power supply K6714, the outputs can be programmed to be
latching or momentary this would give you 15 channels. If you have  zoned
I/R outputs from the HV this could allow further channels.

I know this is not the route you were looking to go but it does offer a
simple solution for anyone not into developing a new module.

The kit does work very well, I have used it to provide I/R control over all
the lights/curtains/projector and screen so if HV fails or we sell the
Vellerman remote can be used.

Hope that generates some more ideas.

I will go away now and see what I can find on binary decoders etc, used to
do a lot of work with these years ago.

Alancc