RE: [OT] While the cats away

>Phew ... I thought someone was going to get something I hadn't and I
was
>going to get all sulky!

I don't think that anyone will ever have anything that you don't ;-)

>The 100Gb Maxtor drives are superb ... mine's been running all day and
it
>is just slightly warm, they format out to 93.3Gb under NTFS and are
just
>superb.

It's still empty at the moment... but not for long :-))))

>The IBM Microdrives are a stunning piece of engineering and I still
whip
>mine out of the camera and just fondle it every so often.

I agree and it gives me about 800 pictures, all I have to do now is ensure
that the laptop has enough space for those looooooooong shoots...

>I don't do things like call logging and all that so the TAPI compliant
>modem can wait a while!

It's not the call logging it's the dialing in and saying "Open the
garage door" and freaking out any passengers ;-) ... I'm just
'playing' with Homeseer phone at the moment, it's quite kewl...though
shouting yes, Yes, YES.. Fu*$ing yes into your mobile when confirming an
action gets you quite interesting looks ;-)

Andy

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998

Remember, the paper is always strongest at the perforations.