RE: Re: Starting a new flood wiring project

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Starting a new flood wiring project
  • From: Pedro de Oliveira <oliveirp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:37:16 +0100

Now we get onto a topic which has puzzled me for a bit.  How to play
multiplayer games over the network without being connected to the internet.
I have tried to play several but can't set them up so they don't go to the
internet looking for other players but instead look for them on the LAN.
Any pointers or am I using the wrong type of games (eg Age Of Empires II)

Pedro de Oliveira