RE: [OT] Watxhdog - world Cup

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Watxhdog - world Cup
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:05:59 +0100

I assume that is in the Zeeland area?

Whilst stationed in Germany I spent most of my free time in Holland,
Roermond mostly, but I did spend a bit of time touring Zeeland, loved it,
very nice people the Dutch.

Hope my spellings are right, its been a long time.

B.

Maybe I
> >> should use my cable connection and broadcast it to you lot!..
Or
> >> some of you could come over to watch it... (which would make
the
> >> first UKHA Meet in Holland...
> >>
> >> Andy

> >> --- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
> >>
> >> If basketball's so popular, then why don't they play it in
Star Trek?

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998

If you find you are an inspiration to others, you have mastered life.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx