RE: OT: Web site speed

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Web site speed
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:35:58 +0100

Steve,

Thanks for the detail suggestions. Presumably the use of a white
background rather than a transparent one is to speed up the rendering,
rather than particularly reducing the size of graphic to be downloaded?

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher

****
Kingfisher plc
Registered Office: North West House, 119 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5PX
Registered in England, Number 1664812

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed
and
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary,
any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message
from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
co-operation.
****