RE: HS_WINAMP script

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: HS_WINAMP script
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:44:19 +0100

DOH!

Sorry mate! - been a bit busy the last few days  -  travelling London to
Brighton and back every day at the moment, so I don't get home 'till about
7PM...

Plus all my workstation PC's are down at the moment, as I'm getting started
on decorating my study...

I'll get on to it this weekend - promise!

Paul G.

>From: Pedro de Oliveira <oliveirp@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] HS_WINAMP script
>Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:16:48 +0100
>
>Hi Paul
>
>Did you get a chance to have a stab at your script yet?
>
>Cheers
>Pedro de Oliveira

but this gave