RE: Re: A strangely totally on-topic post! :-)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: A strangely totally on-topic post! :-)
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:01:05 +0100

Ditto!

I had a DDAR in the dining room, next door, pulled the plug and lo and
behold it all works again...this still leaves me stumped as to why it
worked for days on end alright!

Interesting that the DDAR was stopping all X10 traffic from HV but not
from the Leviton switches which performed flawlessly throughout, weird.

Oh, well another mystery solved.

K.

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20