RE: Re: Overheating CPUs...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Overheating CPUs...
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:42:33 +0100

I've since given up. The guy's an arsehole.....

<vent mode>

And an opinionated one who thinks he knows everything about everything, but
in fact knows fuck all about fuck all.

</vent mode>

On another but slightly related note. Has anyone noticed how CNN are really
only glossing over what is going on over there, and showing no debates on
the political situation? There was a US senator on Newsnight tonight
putting
all the Middle Eastern dissent down to "a few street skirmishes".

Tim.

<timothy.morris@i...> wrote:
> > If you think that was bad go over to Google and look up "OT
Osma
> confessed,
> > bombing commenced" on the newsgroup
rec.models.rc.helicopter.

> > I do tend to dig my heels in, when I know I'm right ;-)
> >
> > Tim.

Athlon,
> > > not Athalon!

(and more)