RE: (ukha_d) Wildly OT: Credit Card Benefits

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: (ukha_d) Wildly OT: Credit Card Benefits
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:22:18 +0100

The NatWest Gold Card provides extended warranties, but you have to fill
ou=
t a
form to get it (not sure if this is tied to the credit card or the
'Advanta=
ge
Gold' account.  And, of course, you get a stonking 1 air mile per =A320
spe=
nd, so
you'd only need to spend =A380k to qualify for a transatlantic flight.

I've been using Egg until today, but they've cut back their cash-back
offer=
, so
I've just moved to Morgan Stanley.

I assume everyone here knows that John Lewis will price match any [real]
internet price? I just got a Philips 36" TV for =A31349, JL were
originally
selling it for =A31749, and Currys for =A31899.  The reason I mention this
=
is that
they offer free extended warranties on a lot of their electronic goods (5
y=
ears
in the case of TVs).

Pete