RE: WAS: Re: Rio Receiver NOW: Come back to my place bouncy-bouncy!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: WAS: Re: Rio Receiver NOW: Come back to my place bouncy-bouncy!
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <doogiebrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:13:26 +0100

>>1) As anyone at the Glasgow meet could testify, I'm a fat git! (2
years
>>of non cycling added 12" to my waistline...!)
>Now that not nice, how about curvaceous, cuddly, errr .... I'm running
out of ideas here, help.

My girlf says "festive" - that's a _very_ bad thing!

>>2) People think I'm mad for cycling in the rain while my shiny car
sits
>>at home
>Are you sure this is the only reason they think your mad?

This week :-) The effects of stripping off on company nights out wear
off after a while.... Need to keep them on their toes otherwise they
just come to accept it....!

>3) It was an excellent excuse to buy a 256MB CF card for the iPAQ to
>play MP3s on! (Now, if only Expansys would get some bloody stock in
>then I'd have it....!!!)
And with the petrol your not buying, you can afford to by one!

Yep.... But the money I spent on a shiny bike and good lights (so I can
see on unlit cycle paths), plus loads of cycling clothes etc.... Is more
than I've spent on petrol in the last year!

4) And finally, as your in Glasgow, they can't nick the hub caps from
your cycle.

Good call.... And I do have zip ties on my hub caps after a girl at work
with the same shiny new car got hers nicked and had to fork out 200 quid
for replacements! (I know, car dealerships are a nightmare!)

Doogie