RE: WAS: Re: Rio Receiver NOW: Come back to my place bouncy-bouncy!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: WAS: Re: Rio Receiver NOW: Come back to my place bouncy-bouncy!
  • From: "Stuart Booth" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:17:29 +0100
On 9 Oct 01, at 16:32, Mark Harrison wrote:

> We do the same, but without the cycling.
>
> I think it's fair to say that none of the long-term gang are, shall we
> say, excercise fanatics.

d8-) Well, 2 of the 3 of us I was talking about do cycle (and I'm one
of them; 8mile each way to work most days, fact fans), but it was
actually a bad choice of word on my part. I meant we take it in
turns to have the team round to hit the bigger jobs. A round-robin
type thing.

> Remember that we are, at heart, a bunch of blokes willing to spend
quite
> large amounts of money to avoid having to stand up and walk to a
> lightswitch ;-)

Oh yes, me too! I desperately want to be able to toggle my office
light directly from my PC. It's on the other side of the room, maybe
3m away. SUCH a hassle getting up to turn it on/off !

Stuart