UK: EPOD / CF-01 / Linksys PCMCIA Wireless Network for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: UK: EPOD / CF-01 / Linksys PCMCIA Wireless Network for sale
  • From: chris.purves@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:16:17 -0000

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me posting this here but I think some of you=20
might be interested in this stuff. Applogies if you are not.

For sale to UK only:

1 Epod=20
2 CF-01
2 Linksys Wireless Cards
1 Linksys Wireless Hub

Although I didn't keep the boxes everything is in mint A1 condition=20
(they came to me new from the US this summer). The epod is already=20
hacked and works great with terminal services (it can be reset to=20
original config if you want using reset button). The CF-01 has win98=20
installed. The linksys stuff works great with both units and plugs=20
straight into your ip network taking both epod and cf-01 easily=20
online in your network.=20

The current NEW prices for this stuff are as far as I can see:

Epod (around 300$ =3D =A3200 )
CF-01 (around 350$ =3D =A3235 )
2 * Linksys PCMCIA Cards (=A376.59 each on www.buy.com (UK) )
Linksys Hub $264  (=A3135.16 on www.buy.com (UK) )

So the total NEW would be around =A3725 plus a huge postage and import=20
tax bill for the epod and cf-01! - certainly over =A3100.

I'm obviously willing to discount these numbers because the units are=20
not new. Let me know what you are willing to pay and we will see if=20
we can agree a price. I would prefer to sell as 'one lot' so I would=20
agree a better price for all. Please no ridiculously low prices as I=20
am not that desperate to sell !

pls use following email to discuss

Chris Purves
Chris.Purves@xxxxxxx=20