RE: Rio DAR and iPAQs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Rio DAR and iPAQs
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:49:30 +0100

Please see my message on sunday titled 'DDAR streaming, my thoughts' in
summary you can not push data to the DDARs at present, but I describe a way
that could work in a limited sense. Also note that DDAR/Rio can not be
wireless so you will need at least one CAT5 cable between the server and
each receiver.

Graham

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx