RE: DIN modules in homeseer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DIN modules in homeseer
  • From: "Matk Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 13:57:05 +0100

>>Is there an addon for new devices for Homeseer with DIN module
support or
>>do
>>you have to create all new devices manually? If it is a manual
thing, what
>>settings have people been using for them to get all functionality
within
>>homeseer.
>You just add the devices manually under the "view... options...
Device
>types" tab, and set the dim type to Preset dim...

Ah right at least I have been going the right way so far :)

>I haven't yet figured out actually setting the preset dim level before
>switching the light on, - but I only fitted the first LD11 a week
ago...

You noticed anything with Memory Dim yet. At present when I issue the on
from HS, I am getting full on rather than any Memory Dim setting which is
why I wondered if there was an "official" addon to completely
support the
DIN modules.

Having only installed HS last night I haven't tried preset dimming yet
myself.

Mark.