Help Required Please CM12

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Help Required Please CM12
  • From: "J Starkie" <automation@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 13:55:41 -0700

I am now on my third CM12U from Home control and it looks like this one has
now died.

I have not alaways had the same PC so it not a problem their ?

Its got to the stage where I don't want to leave it plugged in.

Home control did advise me not to use the piggy back built in socket as
that
may cause problems, but stated that tey get very few failures.

I am thinking of getting either a concept UK PC remote and controling
everthing via my IR7243 Infra-red -> X10 converter

or  Ocelot Modular Home Control System and XM10U (TW7223) X10 -> Mains
Interface

I live still at home thats why I like pug in devices

Or should I just upgrade my parents house with comfort (Already installed
at
my girlfirens house)

I am also holding out for one of Keiths Cat 5 units with built in IR

Thanks

Jason