RE: Caller ID with Meteor

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Caller ID with Meteor
  • From: "Matk Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 13:53:55 +0100

Thanks Ian,

Email set off list about this.

Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian B [mailto:Ian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 October 2001 09:55
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Caller ID with Meteor

Mark

If you want the latest version of the original 'standard' software I can
send that to you. It is not the VB plugin that can be bought separately. It
was sent to me as I needed the Win2k version as it runs on my server. I
have
had it working in the past where it announces the caller over the speakers
(currently not working as I have moved the soundcard). The software comes
with a database facility inc. announcement recording and a pop up thingy
giving visual info on who is calling.

Let me know if you want a copy and an address to send the CD to

Ian