RE: AM12U Appliance Module

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AM12U Appliance Module
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 15:05:57 +0100

If the transformer turns off and stays off with the LED on the switcher
fading only very slowly then its simply a case of the output smoothing caps
on the PSU (or input caps on the switcher PCB) storing enough power to
continue powering the switcher for as long as it takes the LED to start to
fade ... in that case there's nothing that needs doing to the appliance
module.

Phil