Re: Home Highway

Campbell, comments on item 3:

>3.    I ordered some new laptops for work, one for me when unwell, enabling me to work from home, They are
> IBM M700's with k56 internal modem, will it work on HH analog line. Can the IBM internal modems be replaced
> with ISDN or must I fit PCMCIA or use serial connection

I used a 700, now got a T21.  Works fine for me, in fact better than before because BT had to remove the DACS to put in HH.  My internal modem lept from 28.8 to 40-46.6 connect speed.  There is not an internal ISDN to replace the Internal modem.  Use a PCMCIA or external if need be, or put it on the 2nd analog. To use digital connection my T21 goes via LAN to static PC that has BT Speedway(AVM Fritz) card installed.

robin