RE: IRDA - FW: Pronto, etc.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IRDA - FW: Pronto, etc.
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:31:37 +0100

I have no idea in this particular case ... it's just that you hear these
wonderfully simple explanations of how to do things and they almost
invariably end up nightmares!

There's only one person I've known that made all this stuff easy - and he
was a guy I knew whilst at uni who has now moved out to Hungary and is
living there. He was dyslexic but electronics were plain as anything to him
.... took him a couple of days to design a framestore / simple graphics
card
for a RISC PC and about a week to get a working prototype up and running
with very basic driver support.

He used to crack dongles (remember those?) for fun.

Phil