Re: Re: Cheap whole house MP3 access

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Cheap whole house MP3 access
  • From: "Matthew Keay" <m@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:42:55 +0100

I Get the feeling this is a really stupid Q.... but - i assume you'd use a
gfx card w/ TV out - then distribute it as normal - on a specific channel.
(Restricting you to 1 output for the entire house.. // or various TV outs
on
different channels..)..

So whats the normal/integrated/easy way of doing that?

<cringes as he clicks send on the really stupid post....>

Matthew.