The result of oops I did it again!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The result of oops I did it again!
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:28:41 +0100

Title: The result of oops I did it again!

Okay, so as usual you make backups of all the stuff that you really should have a backup of.except for one fileof course! It so happens that the file that was, ahem, forgotten, was my current .haf file for HV!

Yes, I had another backup; no it wasnt that recent like four months old, which around here may as w ell be four years!

Question is, is there any clever way of getting your schedule downloaded from HV, even as a text file. I know at the very least I’m going to have to re-do all the recent IR commands and stuff I was just looking to save myself some grief trying to figure out what I’d been up to recently.

One good thing is that the new burner, TDK Cyclone 24X, works bloody great under XP now, a full 650MB CD copied in 3 minutes 14 seconds using Nero 5.5, I was impressed. Under ME it seemed to only want to run at 16X, who knows must have something to do with the OS.

K.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor