RE: WLAN stuff (again!)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: WLAN stuff (again!)
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:49:22 +0100

If the SQL programmers have done their jobs correctly then it will not have been ordered, it should have backed itself out, but then again, who knows. I always have all SQL sever interaction through stored procedures within the database rather than having the SQL statements in the ASP page where they can get disconnected from the data, but it can be a lot quicker and easier (to program) if you stick the commands straight in the ASP page, in fact most ASP books I have seen tend to do this in examples so that they don't have to get in to explaining SQL Server!

Graham