From: Justin
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] WLAN stuff (again!)

>THAT'S DAMN CHEAP!!!  Where?

There is a bloke down my local pub and..... Only joking, http://www.gb.buy.com/stores/product.asp?STR=21&SKU=230103817

I'm actually co owner of the "ablokedownthepub.com" domain name. Never had time to do anything with it, but if anyone has any knocked off gear they want to get rid of I can start building up some stock*

Justin.

*Just in case there are any old Bill on the list, THAT IS A JOKE! I would never knowingly handle stolen property of any kind ever, etc, etc ;-)