RE: MP3 audio solutions - 2 ideas

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: MP3 audio solutions - 2 ideas
  • From: "Stuart Booth" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:42:34 +0100
On 2 Oct 01, at 9:49, Mark Harrison wrote:

> Or the Dell Digital Audio Receiver list that spun off from this one?

You know, I've been trying to figure out what a DDAR was for all the
few weeks I've been on this list. I didn't check the obvious sites, I
was just hoping that some time the context would appear on this
list.

So much to absorb; getting there...

Next time there's a mass DDAR purchase, I may be interested
then.

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603