Re: Good news

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Good news
  • From: pmiller@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:55:25 +0200

Maybe we should be making suggestions to Mothercare, for a price :)

"John McManus"
<john.mcmanus@btint        To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
ernet.com>                 cc:
Subject:     Re: [ukha_d] Good news
02/10/2001 11:44
Please respond to
ukha_d

KAT5 sounds a good idea... you can then have Teletubbies / Thomas the Tank
Engine etc played from the DVD player / PC (more appropriate for 18
months+,
but I guess you want to cable for all eventualities).

We had a VCR in Toby's room... but many of the tapes got stretched by
constant replaying.  Baby No2 is due 20 Nov, so I am putting some
additional
cabling into the new nursery.

http://www.btinternet.com/~john.mcmanus/images/roomLOW.jpg

You might also want to think about what Mum will be doing / where she will
be doing it.  Judith wanted to feed the baby in the nursery & would
also
snooze there during the day when Toby was having a nap.  Do you need a
phone
there so Mum can answer it while feeding the baby?  Has it got hands free
so
that she can change the nappy while talking?

I moved the light switch down the wall so that it was about adult hip
height... easier to nudge with your body when carrying a toddler to bed,
and
also easier for toddler to reach when he starts moving about.

Blackout blinds, as mentioned earlier, come in for strong recommendation.