Re: MP3 audio solutions - 2 ideas

At 22:45 01/10/01, you wrote:
>Cool! Didn't know about these devices either. If I could route the
>data over Ethernet as with the SlimMP3 device that'd be a winner
>too.

But that's what this does :-) It sits on your ethernet network and plays=20
mp3 files from your server.

Checkout the review of Dells oem version of the Rio on Automatedhome.co.uk=
=20
here http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/review-ddar.html

PCupgrader is selling these in the UK now for =A3225.60 here=20
http://www.pcupgrader.co.uk/detail.asp?id=3D4690

Also checkout the unofficial RIO Receiver BBS here=20
http://rioreceiver.comms.net/

Vince