OT - FW: Updated Biologon.dll - Read this, Nick Gunn, or anyone who is interested in NT/2000/XP security or biometric systems

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT - FW: Updated Biologon.dll - Read this, Nick Gunn, or anyone who is interested in NT/2000/XP security or biometric systems
  • From: "Lee Edward Causier" <LeeCausier@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:15:14 +0100

Title: FW: Updated Biologon.dll
Dear UKHA members,
    It's good to be back in the fold again - I've been having email system problems. For the benefit of Nick Gunn, who I hear is trying to get his fingerprint scanner to work on a domain, I thought I'd send this little snippet I got from Microsoft, you may find it interesting. It contains the Windows XP Fast User Switching Biometric Logon dll, which is used by vendors to create xp compatible biometric software. As when it comes to the domain, well, that is explained later, but I will be posting a copy of a sample GINA from the microsoft website if I get time.

Yours Sincerely,

Lee Edward Causier.