Re: VIRUS!!! RE: Fw: Re: weird pictures !

> . the guy who's now sent out 2 emails with viruses on them, both
> spamming the list. I have his email as andylaurence@xxxxxxx. if this
> is an error on his part and he's infected, and needs help to remove
the
> infection then he needs to ask for help. if not, can we remove him
from
> the list to stop the infection progressing?

It was an error on my part, and my email is andylaurence@xxxxxxx.  I
have cleaned my system (twice) and as such will be a lot more careful.  The
virus is harmless for those who are worried.  It sends itself to your
contacts, but nothing more.

Andy (struggling to eat all this humble pie)
--
PC-Based Multimedia System
http://www.andylaurence.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pcbmms