From: Shane McNulty [mailto:smcnulty@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 November 2001 15:47
To: Leecausier@xxxxxxx
Subject: Identix Inquiry

Good afternoon Lee,

I am responding to your inquiry on the BioLogon SDK.

To acquire the SDK you will need to contact the following distributor of
Identix.

Bannerbridge PLC – Neil Kinsman – 0870 870 1220

If you have any further question regarding the Identix software then please
contact me at your convenience.

Regards

Shane McNulty

UK Sales Manager