The Gatwick cabling party - date set!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: The Gatwick cabling party - date set!
  • From: Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:26:05 -0000

Hi all,

Ahhh - the night before going away on holiday, and I suddenly
remember that I really ought to let people know. "Project
Manager"
Phil and I have agreed a date of the Saturday 1st December for
the "Gatwick cabling party"...

- My place, about 10 minutes south of Gatwick (the address will be
emailed to the individuals coming, rather than posted to the group)

- Saturday 1st December, from about 10:30(am!) onwards

- Bring your own power tools

- Food and (soft) drinks provided

- Harder drinks provided in the late afternoon/evening AFTER and
ASSUMING we've got a reasonable amount of cabling done :-)

- If you are coming, please could you EMAIL ME DIRECT
(mark.harrison@xxxxxxx for those of you who read Yahoo! with
the addresses supressed) WITHOUT the letters ukha_d in the subject
(otherwise my rules will whisk the message off into my archive and I
might not have time to read it the week I'm back.)

- There are a couple of single beds available for the night, so let
me know if you want to book one in advance. However, Mary IS
increasingly pregnant, so I'm not _really_ intending that this should
be an all night lads party ;-(

- Feel free to bring along any interested HA/HN toys. Demonstrations
of KAT5, Homevision available on request :-)

- And yes, we do have cats. They're both big softies really ;-)

See you,

Mark

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx