Re: OT : IDE Cards...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT : IDE Cards...
  • From: "Stuart Whyte" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:27:43 -0000

Phil,

Im sure I've got a card in the loft somewhere that I bought & never=20
used.  If u want it its yours.

On a seperate note, i've finally put all the ceiling speakers in for=20
Homeseer/meteor anouncements.  Do u still have the amp we were=20
talking about a few weeksago??

Cheers=20
Stuart
--- In ukha_d@y..., "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@v...>
wrote:
>=20
> > I have one of the Promise IDE (ATA-100) cards somewhere,
(non-RAID
> version),
> > boxed up and unused... Trouble is I'm not sure where it is at
the=20
moment,
> > since my study is being redecorated (oh so slooowly!), and all=20
my "stuff"
> is
> > salted away all over the place...
>=20
> Well, if you find it and fancy flogging it on then let me know ...=20
I can