Re: OT : IDE Cards...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT : IDE Cards...
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:48:29 +0000

Phil,

I have one of the Promise IDE (ATA-100) cards somewhere, (non-RAID
version),
boxed up and unused... Trouble is I'm not sure where it is at the moment,
since my study is being redecorated (oh so slooowly!), and all my
"stuff" is
salted away all over the place...

I will be going up near Scan again soon-ish, but not until the weekend
before Xmas...

Also, has he already bought the CDRW? - there is an all-in-one drive
available (CD/CDRW/DVDROM) which would reduce the IDE interface requirement
by 1....

Paul G.

>From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] OT : IDE Cards...
>Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:11:31 -0000
>

>I've been to add a CD writer to the vicars PC today and he also has a
ZIP